Click for a List of Memberships and to Pay On-Line
New to CrossFit?
Sign up for L1 Basics CrossFit and start today! L1 Classes are 8am, 4pm and 7pm Monday-Friday (exclude 7pm Fridays). Start any day you wish and come for a month of focused coaching. After that first month, you can stay in L1 or transition to L2! Here is a mental check list to see if you are ready to move into L2:
- Are you comfortable with the format of class?
- Are all the terms in the warm up familiar?
- Do you feel comfortable with the following:
- press, push press, jerk
- clean, power clean, hang clean, med ball clean
- snatch, power snatch, hang snatch
- front squat, back squat (high and low bar), over head squat
- air squat
- box jump
- pull up
- ring dip, ring row
- rowing technique
- deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull
- wall ball shots
- hand stands, handstand push up technique
- kettle bell swings, kettle bell cleans, kettle bell snatches
- med ball slams
- GHD sit up, GHD hip extension
- toes to bar, knees to elbows
- push up technique
- be able to hold the bottom of the squat for 5min
- a clear understanding that consistency in technique is more important than how heavy you lift-technique, consistency, then intensity.
See if CrossFit is right for you.
Hey Denver, come to the Free Saturday Workout at 10:30am! This is a free L1 class, no reservation needed. Just come as is! Please check the Home Page for location as we are outside on beautiful Summer days and mostly at CrossFit LoDo (2363 Blake St., Denver CO 80205, around the North end of the building in the basement) during the Fall and Winter.